"A compelling speaker for your next event!"
Contact: email@example.com with the SUBJECT: "Speaking or Consulting" - include date, event location and your contact info. We'll contact you for additional details.
:: BANK CEO'S, MUSIC MOGULS and FORTUNE 100 COMPANIES SEEK HIS ADVICE ... WHO IS NORMBOND? ::
He's recognized as an international authority on marketing, sales, corporate diversity and multicultural issues. Norm was a key organizer and the official spokesperson for the highly publicized Call to Action: 10,000MEN Event launched in Philadelphia. In addition he's a talk radio personality and national president of the National Alliance of Market Developers (NAMD) - a 57-year old non-profit marketing organization. He's hot. He's current. And He "gets it!"
A Man with a Mission .. Allow Norm to Change Your Business and Your Life!
- MISSION POSSIBLE!
Connecting to a cause that matters and getting results.
Let your audience learn how to plan, package, and promote a brand, event, company - or individual - in a way that reaches the desired audience and delivers results that others may think are impossible! In this session, Norm shares some of his success secrets to effectively identifying social or other causes that resonate with target markets - and helps build a winning relationships.
- GENERATION WHAT?
Baby-boomers, Millennials, Gen X'ers and The Greatest Generation.
In today's workplace, school and community there's a hodge podge of generational difference. But what are the cross generational clues and actions that can make the opportunity greater than the threat. Norm and his audience knows - so should you.
- MARKETING TO THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY!
Successes, failures and how to maximize ROI.
Today's African American consumers are more educated, highly loyal and have the largest purchasing power of any ethnic group in the country. But there's changes and challenges to reaching a
segment that's becoming more cynical and critical of "general market advertising." Don't miss out on a segment that's been called "the keepers of cool."
- FROM VICTIMS TO VICTORS!
Rewarding top achievers who break the mold!
Too often employees feel only those straight from Central Casting can move up the success ladder. Norm's audiences feel differently. From Victims to Victors transforms the listener's life by giving him or her the tools they need to be effective in today's marketplace. Rich with humor and upbeat - it's a crowd pleaser.
- CREATING MARKETING THAT MATTERS!
No More Faking Out the Consumer.
In today's cluttered messaging environment - you have to make an emotional attachment, build a sense of community, and demonstrate real commitment to move beyond being another just another commodity. Is your company a "friend or foe" to the consumers interests. Do you know what they are? How will you find out? Allow Norm to show you how!
WHY SHOULD YOU BOOK HIM FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?
- Norm's a people person, a visionary, and an extremely creative entrepreneur! Audiences of all sizes enjoy his insight, wit and charm. He works with legendary music mogul Kenny Gamble, co-founder of Philadelphia International Records, Evelyn Smalls, CEO of United Bank of Philadelphia and regularly speaks with CEO's and other decision makers regarding effective strategies and tactics to get results. Some of Norm's clients have included Cingular Wireless (now AT&T), IBM Corporation, DaimlerChrysler, Mercedes Benz USA, and Microsoft Corporation.
HE LOOKS FAMILIAR. WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN HIM BEFORE?
- NORM BOND appears in numerous print, electronic and broadcast media. Business Week Magazine, CNN, The Michael Baisden Radio Show, Philadelphia Magazine, Black Enterprise Magazine, The Philadelphia Business Journal and The Final Call Newspaper represent a sampling of the news media that regularly seek his opinion, insight and comments.
HE DOES RADIO - WHEN CAN I HEAR HIM?
- Norm hosts The Philadelphia Millions More Movement Radio Show, heard live every Saturday on 900AM WURD in Philadelphia. It's also streamed over the internet so you can hear him worldwide every week.
WHAT WAS HE DOING BEFORE?
- In 1996 Norm co-founded and launched the first internationally distributed publication on diversity titled NEXT STEP Magazine, and later partnered with Business Week on the special feature, "Diversity: Making the Business Case" which reached 6 million readers. In 1999, he founded and organized the first ever "National Diversity Week."
WE'VE GOT A COLLEGE AUDIENCE. DOES HE HAVE ANY FORMAL EDUCATION?
- NORM BOND earned an undergraduate degree with a dual major in Business and Economics. He also holds a masters degree in Information Science, both from the University of Pittsburgh. He's also a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity.
HOW CAN YOU GET MORE INFORMATION OR CONTACT HIM?
- Visit Norm's official website at www.normbond.com. And you can reach Norm directly at (215) 796-0206 - better do it now! He's definitely on the RISE!!!
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING...
- Your unique ability to capture and cultivate the minds of business professionals and to give them insight on how to successfully build strong interpersonal relationships is beyond reproach."
H.T. McCoy, Ass't. Secretary of the Army (ret)
"It is readily apparent that you are a business genius who not only practices what he preaches, but also has the ability to eloquently present his insight to an audience of virtually any size."
L. Aghazarian, Vice President
"On behalf of the Medgar Evers College small business community, I would like to express my appreciation... Your willingness to meet and address the audience has helped to reinforce the importance of establishing communication between our government entities, business owners, skill providers and educators. You have had a positive impact on this program."
N. Compton, Director